Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Terrible Blogger!!!

Okay, so I am the worst blogger ever!!!  So much has happened since my last post, so I'll try to do a quick update and post some pictures from this summer.

We spent lots of time outside and in the pool this summer, trying our best to stay cool.





In July, Owen had his second birthday!!!  I can't believe our baby is two years old!!!










Then, Curt and I had the joy of getting to go to his brother's wedding in Utah.  We absolutely adore his new bride, Chloe.  So, we were very excited to be there and my sweet parents kept Owen for us, so we got to play and be part of all the festivities!








Then, in August, we got to go to the lake with my entire family.  My parents rented a really cool log cabin that was right on the lake.  We had our own pool and hot tub.  The three cousins had a blast and the adults had fun too :)







Then, most recently, we found out that we are expecting baby #2!!!  We feel so incredibly blessed and full of joy!  I am finally starting to feel better now that I'm nearing the end of the first trimester, so that's nice too. :)  We are due on April 15th!


Owen started preschool this fall and so far he is really enjoying it!  Here are some pictures from the morning of his first day. :)



We are also watching lots of football and Owen is kind of obsessed with pumpkins :)


So, hope that updates everyone on all the happenings in our house.  I don't know about you, but we are thrilled that fall is finally here!!!  We've been working on Owen's big boy room and I will post some pictures once we're done.  I'm working on some art, so hopefully that will be done soon. :)

Blessings!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment