Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy May!

Oh my goodness!  I don't know if I'm ready for the heat of a Houston summer!  But, ready or not, here it comes!  We are spending lots of time playing in the water outside and cooling off in the A/C with inside activities too. :)

Owen loves to "read" books in the chair in his room, so I find him like this quite a bit.


Owen and I took off to San Antonio last week to spend a few days with my parents and had so much fun!









And this week, I finally caved and got him a Thomas the Train backpack...it goes everywhere with us, even the grocery store...

And here is my solution to a very grumpy toddler, a bubble pool!!!  Boy, were we glad when Daddy got home that day!

Here's our sweet boy babbling to Honey and Grandaddy at the Guenther house while we waited for a table for breakfast. :)


We feel so blessed to have such a happy, busy little boy!  




No comments:

Post a Comment